Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Frozen Theme Party Decoration

FROZEN THEME BIRTHDAY PARTY 
This is my first posting so I hope everyone will like it. This post mainly will be ideas, where to get and  how to decorate your party.

This is Frozen Them was done by my cousin.

The white background was bought at some fabric store in LA fashion district and the christmas light was used to brighten the theme.


We bought the sugar power coated mini donuts and stack them up and use pretzel to hold them together and also create their hands and nose. You can use food marker to make their eyes. Everything was bought at dollar tree or 99 cent store.

Different angle of cake table.

With the lighting.

Cupcake was made by my cousin sister in law. I think you can youtube it on how to make snow flakes using sugar power.
This is another all was decorated to standing taking picture. All the posters was bought at Disney store and the rest from Michaels and Hobby Lobby. The the letter was printed and cut.
Elsa and Anna on the table was printed, cut and put on the holder.
Eating table decoration.





Cookies was bought at 99 cent store without frosting and frosting was bought at any market store comes with sprinkles.

This is homemade jelly with food coloring and top with whip cream and blue berry.

Some Vietnamese dessert.
Straws was bought at Michaels and the pictures of elsa and Anna was printed and hole punch it and put it together.
One is water and the other was Hawaiian punch at any market store.

It's me dressing Cinderella so I can matching the blue theme of Frozen and my duty was serving for the kids.

Kid sample meal.

You can bought the cake decoration at Disney store.



1 comment:

  1. How stunning frozen party décor ideas!! You really nailed this party. I loved decorations. For my daughter’s birthday I also hosted frozen party at the most beautiful indoor event venues Chicago for kids’ parties. It was a blasting event.

    ReplyDelete